Whats the Difference Between DC and AC Motors [solved]

You can post your problem related to Electronics Projects here. We will try our best to help you out.
Johnson
Whats the Difference Between DC and AC Motors [solved]

Post by Johnson » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:15 am

I hope this is not the bogus question for you because I'm the newbie in the electronics and confused after reading this DC AC I need details to understand the difference please share the resources.

Junaid_Shahid

Re: Whats the Difference Between DC and AC Motors

Post by Junaid_Shahid » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:18 am

Johnson wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:15 am
I hope this is not the bogus question for you because I'm the newbie in the electronics and confused after reading this DC AC I need details to understand the difference please share the resources.
DC is Direct Current and all components which are utilized on them are known as the DC like DC motor and these are consider as the electronic equipment on the other hand the AC is Alternative Current and every equipment which is utilized on this is know as the AC like AC motor and also consider as the electrical equipment for further details please check : Difference Between DC and AC Motors also check the DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AC AND DC POWER

Johnson

Re: Whats the Difference Between DC and AC Motors

Post by Johnson » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:18 am

Junaid_Shahid wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:18 am
Johnson wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:15 am
DC is Direct Current and all components which are utilized on them are known as the DC like DC motor and these are consider as the electronic equipment on the other hand the AC is Alternative Current and every equipment which is utilized on this is know as the AC like AC motor and also consider as the electrical equipment for further details please check : Difference Between DC and AC Motors also check the DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AC AND DC POWER
thanks for the explanation let me check the link which you have given..